Friday, November 6, 2009

6 November 2009

My 3rd Idol LEONA LEWIS , Her new Album Echo Has Released!!!!!!!!!!
Omg....the song all Are Stunning!!!

'ECHO' Track listing

( Download Click "Save link As")
1. Happy *
Happy.mp3

2. I Got You * #
I Got You.mp3

3. Can’t Breathe *
Can't Breathe.mp3

4. Brave
Brave.mp3

5. Outta My Head * #
Outta My Head.mp3

6. My Hands *
My Hands.mp3

7. Love Letter
Love Letter.mp3

8. Broken *#
Broken.mp3

9. Naked
My Hands.mp3

10. Stop Crying Your Heart Out * #
Stop Crying Your Heart Out.mp3

11. Don’t Let Me Down
Don’t Let Me Down.mp3

12. Alive
Alive.mp3

13. Lost Then Found (featuring One Republic) * #
Lost Then Found (Featuring OneRepublic).mp3

* = My Favorite Song
# = Recommend




12 days left to face the SPM exam..quite nervous about even thought now i m relaxing...XD.
..this sunday will back to the war and attack the book~ wish me luck...

0 comments: