Friday, October 16, 2009

Im back!!!



OMG!!! really long time i didn't update my Blog .. miss it so much so much!!

Recently I Busy Doing Revision because SPM is nearly now..T.T
i'm still Bad in math , Ekonomi , Geography and Science!!!
about the Sejarah i don't care lah ... Bahasa melayu ,bahasa inggeris and pendidikan moral .. i think i can get credit perhaps..haha...quite scare being too confident on it...

*The picture is took at MCD karamunsing..haha..Simaa Start to study her math le..T.T..and me too!!

Even recently happened some Unhappy thing...but i cant be sad at this time...i really need to force myself to happy and face the upcoming exam...aiya~

Please Say GOOD LUCK ON ME!!!!!

Jamey ~ Jamey Jamey~ You're the best~ uiseh..haha

Anyway...today is Friday...haiz..Tomorrow Is Saturday...and..For all Indian and KALING...Happy Depavali to you nia~ Saturday don't know what will happen..maybe will go out ..maybe just stay at house do revision!! arrgghhh...Who can be my TUITOR!!..T.T..i really need it now ...

Don't talk about Study now..it makes me getting tension ..hohohho...recently im started to play DOTA ...huhu..but WONT addict with that game lah since i just want to release my tension on the game only...hehe...




This 2 Little Cute cute ... always accompany me ..even im happy ..im sad ..dissapointed..you're always with me..hehe..Love you very much u this 2 cute cute~ dont ever lost from me ar..haha...( SOUNDS CRAZY LIAO ME TALKING TO BOTH OF UNHUMAN OBJECT)


haha.. i'll try to Update my Blog...


Good luck and Good night~

0 comments: