Saturday, October 24, 2009

25 October 2009




Today Is Supposed to be Beyonce's Concert at Bukit Jalil , Beyonce “I Am…” World Tour Live in Malaysia 2009 Has Been Re-scheduled

The Organisers regret to inform you that Beyonce “I Am…” concert originally scheduled on Sunday, 25 October 2009 at Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur has been postponed to a future date, to be announced shortly.

The official postponement press statement by Beyonce’s Artiste Management, Music World will be released by this week. The postponement is solely decision of the Artiste and has nothing to do with other external reasons.

The Organisers sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused....

I'm Pretty sure her fans get irritated about it...luckily i didn't go for it..or else..its waste my Flight ticket .haha..

LEONA LEWIS


X-Factor 2007 winner Leona Lewis will release her second studio album - "Echo" - on November 16th.







I really cant wait for Her new album ...I Love Her Voice and i love her all new song.!!!

0 comments: