Saturday, January 23, 2010

KL Life 1st Chapter ...

Its been 2 weeks at KL . not yet find a job..hahaha..being too relax ..omg...
but im finding this weekends....

 Im going to show you ...
where i  been
and what i took
Its not much because im quite fucking lazy to take lot picture
hahahaha...



This is the view from outside suria KLCC


err..this is the Decoration of KLCC...><





I don't know how many years i didn't eat this fast food .....
sabah's branch already lost for more than 6 years


Pavillion View..HOHO

THE END THATS ALL

These Few day,
i keep on listen to my 3rd idol song..
Leona Lewis.
her song is really nice and expression of emotion really strong,
for me
she is the western best female singer i ever heard ,
i love the way she sing especially when she sing live
strong! BRAVO!!
so im going to share to guys

my favorite song of Leona lewis.








A Moment Like This



Footprints In The Sand


Here I Am




Homeless


Run ( THE MOST I LOVE )



Alive


Broken




Stone Heart


Stop Crying Your Heart Out


You Don't Care


Outta My Head


The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face


I Will Be


Can't Breathe


Happy


I See You

1 comments:

夏日男 said...

no nice the song....